My guest today is Rebecca Jeffreys of Sprouting Healthy Families. She is a coach and writer. Her work centers on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum. Rebecca is the author of You Were Made for This – Finding Courage and Intuition for Raising a Child with Autism and host of the podcast The Caretakers.
- Rebecca's journey to becoming a coach and writer from her experiences as a parent of a child on the autism spectrum
- Why women often struggle with their own self-care
- Mindsets that we can change to take better care of ourselves
- How mindfulness and compassion play important roles in self-care
- Simple ways to replenish yourself
- How music can be a source of healing
. . . and more